Are there any age restrictions on getting a policy from progressive car insurance winston-salem?

Unlike health insurance, there's no age limit when it comes to car insurance. As long as your parents' home is your permanent residence, you can stay on their insurance as a registered driver. You can generally stay on your parents' car insurance policy as a registered driver if you live at home or if you're a full-time college student. Unfortunately, you're not comfortable allowing him to drive your car and you're worried that adding it to your insurance policy could cause your rate to go up.

You've heard the term “driver excluded” before and you think it might apply to your cousin and your car insurance policy. And unlike health insurance, there's no age limit that prevents you from staying on your parents' car insurance. Even if you have an excellent driving record, your car insurance premium is likely to eventually increase during your last year. If you and your spouse live with your parents and drive your vehicles, you can stay on your car insurance policy as listed drivers.

Drivers between 50 and 60 years old may have lower insurance rates than most other age groups, according to data from Progressive. This information is not an insurance policy, does not refer to any specific insurance policy, and does not modify any provision, limitation or exclusion that is expressly stated in any insurance policy. Depending on the state and the insurer, you may be able to add your car to your parents' insurance if you live with them and your car stays at home. A driver like Alisha could be considered a “high-risk driver,” and excluding her could help you maintain a cheap car insurance rate.

Let's say you include Alisha as an excluded driver in your car insurance policy, but she ends up driving your car anyway. Learn more about North Carolina's car insurance requirements and some optional coverages, and then learn how to easily get a North Carolina car insurance quote through Progressive. Before you decide to exclude a driver from your insurance policy, talk to your insurance agent about your specific situation. In addition, your car insurance company may decide to take other adverse action against you, such as not renewing your policy.

If you or your spouse own a vehicle, you may decide to insure it with your own car insurance policy or with your parent's policy.